你不仅要学会忽视那些不懂你的人
并好好享受人生
你必须还要比他们活的更快乐
All I know is I was enchanted to meet you.
我心里只有一个念头,遇到你让我心花怒放。
《Enchanted》
Time won't fly, it's like I’m paralyzed byit
是时光停滞了,还是我麻痹了?
I'd like to be my old self again
我还是愿意做曾经的那个我
But I’m still trying to find it
但我也还在找寻着
《all too well》
Why’d you have to look so good, don’t you know I’m trying to hate you 为什么你看起来那么优秀,难道你不知道我正在试着讨厌你吗
I won't let nobody hurt you, won't let no one break your heart
我不会让任何人伤害你,我不会让任何人破碎你的心
And no one will desert you
没有人会抛弃你
Just try to never grow up, never grow up
试着的不要长大,不要长大
《Never grow up》
Clear blue water
蔚蓝的海水
High tide, came and brought you in
潮起潮落,将你卷走
And i could go ,on and on, on and on
我像丢了魂一样,一直往前游荡
And i will, skies grew darker, currents swept you out again
天空阴沉,泪水冲走你留下的痕迹
《This love》
Losing him was blue, like I’d never known
失去他如此忧伤,好像我们从未相识
《Red》
At 14 there's just so much you can't do
当你14岁的时候,有许许多多的事情你没有办法做
And you can't wait to move out someday and call your own shots
你等不及有一天,你会搬出去,拥有自己的房子,掌握着自己的一切
But don't make her drop you off around the block
但是别让她送你到离目的地一个街区远的地方(怕被别人看见)
Remember that she's getting older too
记得,她也在慢慢的变老
And don't lose the way that yo
《Never grow up》
——I'm sorry,the old Taylor can't come to the phone right now.
——Why?
——Oh,cause she's dead.
——抱歉,以前的那个泰勒不会再接你的电话了。
——为什么?
——噢,因为那个泰勒已经死了。
《Look What You Made Me Do》
I'm not afraid
我无所畏惧
Singing long live all the mountains we moved
歌唱着不朽!那些我们一起挪移的山峦
I had the time of my life fighting dragons with you
在生命的时光里与你共同抗击邪恶
And long, long live the look on your face
永远长存!就让那一瞬间就美好,停留在你脸上
《Long live》
我不是要在暴风雨中生存,我要在暴风雨里起舞!
You've got a smile that could light up this whole town.
《you belong with me》
New money, suit and tie
你西装革履一看就是新贵
I can read you like a magazine
我可以像读一本杂志一样看透你
《Blank Space》
Remembering him comes in flashbacks and echoes
关于我们过往的残片断章不断回响重映
Tell myself it's time now gotta let go
我告诉自己是时候该放手释怀
But moving on from him is impossible when I still see it all in my head…
但每当他的脸庞浮现在脑海中时我都无暇顾及其他
in burning red
像是陷入了狂热燃烧的鲜红
burning, it was red
焚烧着的那抹鲜红
《Red》
We were both young,when I first saw you.
你我初遇,年华正好。
《Love Story》
These walls that they put up to hold us back will fall down
This revolution, the time will come for us to finally win
...
These walls that they put up to hold us back will fall down
It's a revolution, throw your hands up
Because we never give in
《Change》
'Cause you remember it all too well
在你的记忆里,这也是清晰的
'Cause there we are again when I loved you so
我们还是重逢了,我曾是那么的爱你
Back before you lost the one real thing you've ever known
在你失去那些你意识到的纯真之前
《all too well》
Got a long list of ex-lovers
[我前男友多得是]
They'll tell you I'm insane
[他们都会跟你说我是个疯子]
Cause you know I love the players
[可你明明知道我想要的是一名玩家]
And you love the game
[而你却只想要这场游戏]
《Blank Space》
在写出第一首好歌之前,我必须写整整一百首没那么好的。
你给了我一切我却什么也没得到。
You give me everything and nothing.
《I Wish You Would》
I'll spend forever wondering if you kenw, I was enchanted to meet you.
情愿用一生,猜你可知否。遇见你,我身中魔咒。
《Enchanted》
Missing him was dark gray, all alone
想念他如同灰暗般无助,孤独中无法忘却
《Red》
But loving him was red
但我记得爱他的感觉如亮红般炽烈
Loving him was red
爱他的感觉如同亮红般炽烈
《Red》
It was rare, I was there, I remember it all too well
太难得可贵了,熟悉的地点,清晰的画面
《all too well》
Life,changes like the weather,i hope you remember,today is never too late to be brand new.
《innocent》
Wind in my hair, you were there, you remember it all
风吹过我的长发,你在我面前,你一定记得的
Down the stairs, you were there, you remember it all
你家楼下,你曾驻足,你一定记得的
It was rare, I was there, I remember it all too well...
那些回忆如此珍贵,我身处其中,记忆犹新
《all too well》
All my days I'll know your face
愿用一生,铭记你的脸庞
《Everything has changed》
I say I hate you, we break up, you call me, I love you.
我说 我讨厌你。 我们又分手了 你打电话说 我爱你。
《We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together》
Long live the walls we crashed through
万岁! 我们并肩穿越困难艰险
How the kingdom lights shined just for me and you
整个王国的光芒只为你我闪耀
I was screaming Long live all the magic we made
我在大声呼喊着万岁,那些我们一起创造的奇迹
And bring on all the pretenders
让那些小人都来吧
One day we will be remembered
总有一天我们会被世人铭记
《Long live》
I'm gonna find someone someday who might actually treat me well.我要找一个有一天谁会真的对我好。
Comes back to me in burning red, yeah, yeah
再让我回到那炽热的爱恋中吧
His love was like driving a new Maserati down a dead end street
爱他的感觉犹如将崭新的玛莎拉蒂开向绝路
《Red》
Fighting with him was like trying to solve a crossword and realizing there's no right answer
与他争执每每如同解开一个没有答案的字谜一般不了了之
Regretting him was like wishing you never found out that love could be that strong
对他离去的懊悔让你宁愿没有碰到这样一段坚定的爱情
《Red》
We never go out of style.
我们永远不会褪色,我们永远不会过时。
This daydream is dangerous
危险的是这不着边际的白日梦
This hope is treacherous
变幻莫测的是这心中闪烁的希望
《Treacherous》
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
这唯一让我一直向许愿星许愿的人
You pull me in and I am little more brave.It's the first kiss,it's flawless,it's really something...It's fearless.
《Fearless》
Love is a ruthless game,unless you play it good and right.
爱情是一场残忍的游戏,除非你能待它真诚而正确。
《state of grace》
亲爱的, 你可以就这样不要长大吗
Don't you ever grow up, just stay this little
就这样不要长大,就这样一直小小的
Oh darling, don't you ever grow up
亲爱的, 你可以就这样不要长大吗
Don't you ever grow up, it could stay this simple
就这样不要长大,世界就会这样一直简简单单的
No one's ever burned you, nothing's ever left you scarred
没有人伤害你,永远不会有人让你一个人害怕
And even though you want to, jus
《Never grow up》
I'm so glad you made time to see me
欣欣然君影见(欣然,高兴的样子)
How's life? Tell me how's your family
求君所遇,问君舍安
I haven't seen them in a while
久不映其于眼
You've been good, busier than ever
君穹晴好,碌碌胜前
Small talk, work and the weather
浅谈止乎寒暄
Your guard is up and I kn
《Back to December》
I think, I think when it’s all over, it just comes back in flashes.
我想,当这一切的一切都已经结束时,这些回忆还是会历历在目。
You know, it’s like a kaleidoscope of memories.
你知道的,就是那种万花筒般的回忆,被无限放大和复制。
But it just all comes back.
就这样一幕幕回放。
But he never does.
可真实的他,从未回到我身边。
I think a part of
《I knew your were trouble》